Monday, January 3, 2011

First Seed Order Today

I really want to try artichokes again. Last year, I put my seedlings in the garden and they stopped growing. So I want to try again. That means starting the seeds in January.

As long as I was ordering artichoke seeds, I figured I might as well order some of my early spring seeds. Hopefully that doesn't slow down the order. I remember thinking my seed order was slow to come last year.

From Territorial Seed Company, I ordered:
1
Bordeaux Spinach - 5 grams
1
Brilliant Celeriac - 1/8 gram
1
Imperial Star Artichoke - 1 gram
1
Manny Cucumbers
Organic - 20 seeds Organic

1
Miners Lettuce - 1/4 gram
1
Sugar Sprint Peas - 1 oz
1
Super Sugar Snap Peas - 1 oz
1
Vit Corn Salad - 1 gram
1
Wild Garden Lettuce Mix
Organic - 3 grams Organic

No comments:

Post a Comment