Monday, June 14, 2010

I found my camera

The state of the garden. Monday, June 14th. For scale, the tall onions come to my mid-sternum when I stand next to them.

Peas. I have been grazing on these for a couple of weeks.

Lily about to erupt. From the side, it is dark red and four inches long.

Hot thai peppers.

Tomatoes. One of the plants has small, just bigger than pea-sized, tomatoes on it.

Mini-cabbage. This is the Earliana cabbage. We loved them last year for their early cabbages and sweet flavor.

Garlic scape.

I got some blue flowers at Linders today. The blue has been so pretty in the rain. These are the tags from the pots.

Update 7/5/10.
Platycodon grandiflora, "Sentimental blue".
It's lavender, but pretty.


These are the actual plants.

The greenhouse looks so pretty. Somebody went in and worked the neglected plots and put down mulch in the path.

Turnip in greenhouse.

Turnip in kitchen. Yum.

Pretty purple turnips.

No comments:

Post a Comment