Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring is Early this Year

I was looking back through my garden blog and it seems like spring is earlier this year. Looking at last year's pictures, my garden looked quite desolate at this time. But right now it is full of life. The spring bulbs are blooming and growing and the garlics are getting big.

It's Saturday today, so I spent a little more time outside than I do during the week. But today I noticed spring bird songs, three herons, and buds on the trees. It's also 49F degrees out and it looks like it might rain.




In the greenhouse, the spinach, radish, lettuce and kohlrabi have germinated.

Inside, my seedlings are germinating and growing.
This is a Bella Hot Pepper unfurling from its seed.

Oh, and the bunnies ate my biggest crocuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment